Ersättningspatron till Freejump Airbag säkerhetsväst.
How to replace the Freejump airbag cartridge ?
First of all, choose the capacity of the cartridge:
• 50cc for children airbags of S and L sizes ;
• 60cc for airbags : XXS Regular Fit, XS Regular Fit, XS Slim Fit, S Regular Fit, S Slim Fit, M Regular Fit , M Slim Fit, L Regular Fit ;
• 85cc for airbags : L Slim Fit, XL Regular Fit and XXL Regular Fit.
- STEP 1 – Unscrew the cartridge and double check it has been used.
- STEP 2 – Use an Allen key to unscrew the cap until the indicator is at the top of its rail.
- STEP 3 – Reposition the piston with the Allen key.
VERY IMPORTANT: bring back the piston in front of the hole using the Allen key!
- STEP 4 – Reposition the ball with its holding clip
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you insert back the ball into the piston. Never insert back the ball without bringing back the piston in front of the hole!
- STEP 5 – Start screwing back manually and straight the cap into the generator, finish with the Allen key.
- STEP 6 – Check with the indicator.
- STEP 7 – Double check that the cartridge is new before screwing it in.